The focus of this group is to create awareness of Anandam (Blissful Living) through PRACTICING the Bhagwad Geeta’s teachings in our daily life.
The group focuses on practicing the eighteen (18) commandments of the Geeta to enrich their day-to-day life:
- Lead a truthful (Satya) lifestyle
- Love all; Serve all (Satya Sai Baba)
- Do selfless service
- Respect all
- Hurt no one (Ahimsa)
- Help everyone
- Be assertive – Firm, Steadfast
- Have faith in yourself and God
- Be content
- Relax (Stress-free) – take care of yourself
- Have self-discipline –Yoga
- Free yourself from anger
- Free yourself from worry
- Forgive yourself and others
- Let go – Surrender
- Pray and express gratitude
- Peace – Anandam – Bliss
Practicing the eighteen (18) commandments of the Geeta will lead to The Ultimate Truth – Self-Realization, Sat Chit Anandam (Love, Peace and Anandam)
The group is led by Satya Kalra and consists of very dedicated and like-minded professionals.
For further details please contact us.