Attend or host group sessions specifically designed for your organization. Whether your goal is to enhance teamwork, address a specific core issue, or simply provide your group with proven tools for happiness, success, and empowerment in life, our customized programs will serve your needs.
The Path to Anandam’s self-discovery , self-empowerment and self-transformation programs can help your members work at an optimal level, individually and with one another. The practices we teach translate into valuable skills that will help further the goals of your organization.
Benefits for Your Group
We provide your group with step-by-step guidance and teach simple, practical techniques for self-development and self-improvement using the “Triple A Strategy” (AAA) of self-Awareness, self-Analysis, and self-Action, developed by our founder, Satya Kalra.
Satya has more than 45 years of experience as a spiritual guide and self-transformation coach. Having lived and studied in both India and the U.S., she combines proven techniques from eastern and western philosophies in her teachings. Her teachings encompass ancient wisdom, yoga, Chakra energy, meditation, psychological principles, mantras, prayer, reflection, Pranayam (breathing exercises) and more, bridging the worlds of science and spirituality.
The many rewards of Anandam consciousness benefit any person regardless of age, gender, religious or non-religious background, lifestyle, vocation, or belief system. Let our team help your team to fulfill the mission of your organization.
Invigorate Your Group
● Enhance teamwork and productivity
● Reduce stress
● Increase inspiration and motivation
● Improve time management
● Build organizational relationships
● Increase health and wellbeing
● Achieve work/life balance
● Improve confidence
● Cultivate conscious communication
● Increase self-discipline and self-empowerment
● Practice goodness
● Become more positive
● Overcome unwanted habits and self-destructive behavior
● Enhance problem-solving skills
● Practice righteousness without blaming others
● Enhance focus and creative thinking
● Experience the connection of BODY-MIND-SPIRIT.
Each program will be specifically designed to meet your group’s needs and time requirements. Contact us to learn more.