Dear Path to Anandam Friends,
Greetings! Our team of Path to Anandam would like to share our latest news and activities:
1. Rishikesh, India (Feb 25-28, 2012) – The four days’ workshop was given at the Banks of Ganga, Parmarth Niketan Ashram by Satya Kalra on “How to Perform the Ultimate Yoga though Teachings of the Bhagavad Gita” based upon her book “My Questions and God’s Answers” – The guide to eternal happiness, peace and Anandam – Bhagavad Gita.
The focus of the four days interactive workshop was as:
- How to transcend from miseries to blissful state/Anandam/True Yoga?
- How to develop self-awareness, calmness-equanimity?
- How to convert every activity into Yoga though service, love and meditation?
The presentation was well received by the audience.
The self-awareness exercises gave me the different perspective of my life, walking meditation was great. Satya answered all of my questions without even asking her. Satya is the best teacher, I have ever met. – Jenny McDonald, Sun Lakes, AZ. USA
I went to India looking for a change of energy, looking for myself, and you contributed a lot to my journey. Your workshop superseded my expectation.- Gery Lura, Argentina
This workshop has changed my life. I have no words for it but just tears. Thanks a lot. –Teri Wilder, teriwilder.com – New-Mexico, USA
2. International Yoga Festival (March 1-7, 2012) – Satya Kalra, the founder of Path to Anandam joined over 500 participants and speakers from thirty plus countries around the world at the world famous International Yoga Festival at Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, India. www.internationalyogafestival.com. The topics covered in the conference were various types of Yogas (Anandam Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Iyengar Yoga), Ayurveda, Reiki, Mudras, Pranayam, Meditation, Nutrition and Holistic life style.
Satya Kalra gave three days’ workshop on “Experience the Anandam/True Yoga by Energizing and Healing Your Chakras” through presentation and meditation.
To enjoy the gimps of the festival at the holy banks of Mother Ganga, please visit pathtoanandam.org
The Path to Anandam Team