Dear Path to Anandam Friends,
Please come and join us for International Geeta Conference and celebration of 115th birthday anniversary of our Most Revered Shri 1008 Swami Hariharji Maharaj on March 24-27, 2013 in Geeta Dham, Jodhpur, India
The Theme for the conference is “How to control your mind though the teachings of the Bhagavad Geeta.
You will have an opportunity to learn and listen to special divine lectures offered by experts from all over the world on the teachings of the Bhagavad Geeta as well as revered saints, from whom you will also receive blessings.
Satya Kalra, the founder of Path to Anandam (Non-Profit organization) and the bestseller author of
“My Questions & God’s Answers” and Path to Anandam pocket book series will be presenting
3- Days Workshop on , “How to Tap the Power of Your Mind.
In this workshop you will learn:
• What is mind?
• How the mind functions and its relationship with body, intellect and soul?
• How to change your old thought pattern and behavior?
• How to make your mind your best friend?
• How to practice and keep yourself on the track with daily spiritual planner?
• Action Plan & Meditation Anandam
Don’t miss this special opportunity to learn the sacred and ancient science and art of yoga in its birthplace, the Himalayas and experience the most unforgettable divine experience of your life.
We are looking forward to seeing you all!
The Path to Anandam Team