All of us face special needs and challenges as we age. The many trials of life we experience while in this physical realm can build up a load of negative, self-sabotaging emotions and behaviors that we hold onto well into our “golden years.” Senior citizens, more than any other group of people, are prone to loneliness, depression, stress, worry, fear, and feelings of worthlessness.
Fortunately, numerous studies show that you can transform your life by transforming your mindset. And you can easily learn how to do that right now, no matter how old you are, through our easy, practical, step-by-step programs.
Through our self-discovery and self-transformation programs, you will learn how to free yourself from the old baggage of negative thoughts, and unlock your inner power to create happiness, self-healing, peace of mind, and wellbeing. The lasting physical, mental, and spiritual benefits will help you regardless of your age, health, or belief system. The power, and the choice, is within you.
The Path to Anandam is the Path to a New You
- Discover a new phase of your life, doing the things that you could not do before
- Conquer constricting beliefs and mental roadblocks that sabotage your happiness
- Experience a new, positive outlook on life
- Eliminate feelings of loneliness
- Learn how to release negativity and change destructive thought patterns
- Banish fear, worry, anger, resentment, stress, and depression
- Discover your true nature and your self-worth
- Tap into your self-healing power
- Improve sleep
- Drive away fears of aging, loneliness, and death
- Improve mental clarity
- Help others with your skills and passion
- Boost your physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing
- Improve relationships
- Practice goodness to yourself and to others
- Acknowledge your mind-body-soul connection
- Find peace, happiness, and balance in all facets of your life
Programs for Groups and Individuals
Path to Anandam will customize a personal or group program for your unique concerns and time requirements. We will happily conduct sessions for groups at retirement or assisted living facilities. Contact us to learn more about our programs and how they can benefit you or your community.
Be good to yourself. Empower yourself. Discover the key to joyous wellbeing of mind, body, and spirit through Anandam consciousness. Live the life you deserve and desire, and enjoy every moment of it.