Dear Path to Anandam Friends,
Part 2 of two parts of Interactive Blog – Find Your True Purpose of Life and Your Bliss
In our previous post we talked about what we could resolve to do in the New Year to find our true path and our Bliss.
You might be asking, “How do I do that?”
- Change your attitude
- Give unselfishly of yourself, count your blessings and meditate
- Turn your awareness toward spirituality and connect within
When you connect to your Inner–source within, life flows more easily and you find satisfaction and happiness in your daily life.
Inner source, God Source, The Universe, Higher Self, whatever you relate to, this understanding generates love for others which further generates constructive energy to serve others without seeking any in return. When you center your purpose on giving and not getting and align yourself with a cause greater than yourself, the Universe yields to help you achieve and expand your potential. There are no quick fixes in anything that can have a profound impact on your life. Continued practice and dedication reveals true transformation.
Performing the exercises below will guide you to tuning into the still small voice inside. Find your Bliss!
Do self–purification and self–transformation of the preconditioned mind and achieve serenity of mind through following seven steps:
- Make the commitment to attain the supreme goal of life and maintain self–discipline (Focus on self–improvement and do not blame others).
- Keep good company of people who have similar goals.
- Perform every action selflessly as service to God.
- Develop unconditional love for God and others (God’s creation) without any expectations.
- Experience and realize own knowledge of God/Self.
- Practice Meditation, Prayers, Pranayam (breathing discipline), and Asanas (physical postures).
- Surrendering to God
As you practice, you will come closer and closer to your goal of life, become happier and happier person and be able to enjoy life to the fullest and finally attain your true nature “Sat (Truth) Chit (Consciousness) Ananda (Bliss).”
The Path to Anandam Team